Need Any advise on insurance !! Get insurance from your insurance
You can also Write to Us:
GROUP MEDICLAIM PLANS
Group health insurance: -
A plan that provides health insurance coverage to a select group of people.
Group Health Insurance plans are the major benefits offered by the number of employers.
These plans are uniform in nature and offer the same benefits to the all employees
of the group.
Cost of the Group insurance plan is usually less as compared to individual mediclaim
plan that offers the same health coverage.
Employee benefits are the core functionality of the Human resource department of
any organization. Now these days, employees are more curious about the health insurance
plans that an organization offers.
Most of the employee benefits are under the full control of the organization but
in case of Medicalim plans, there is dependency on third party services i.e. insurance
Therefore, it is very important to have the best group medicalim plan for the employees
as it directly affects the employee benefits and the employer's goodwill.
Group Mediclaim Policy will be available to any Association/Group/Institution/Corporate-body
having the group size more then 15.
Here are some basic recommendations one should take while looking for a Group Mediclaim
Plan for employees.
- Identity a good advisor with the expertise in health Insurance Advisory and Insurance
Claims (preferably an Insurance Broker)
- Remember you can delete/add employees by getting/paying credit of proportionate
premium for the remaining year.
- Keep a tab on the claims, and try to understand them.
Following are the core features offered by the Bajaj Capital Insurance with respect
to Group Mediclaim plans-
- User can see self details(Name,email,contact No,Age,Gender,DOB,sum Insured,Policy
No,Card Number,Period of Cover,Status)
- user can see his family member details(Name,ID Card Number,Gender,DOB,Relation )
- print e-card,download e-card as PDF,send email of e-card details,send sms of e-card
- Claim for Cashless(Network hospital)
- Claim for Reimbursement(Non -Network hospital)
- Network Hospital List
- Claim Status
- Inclusions and Exclusions
Want to know More?
Call +91 8447425559 or click here
to contact us