BENEFITS OF FOUR WHEELER INSURANCE
Why Buy Motor Insurance:
Motor insurance gives protection to the vehicle owner against
(i). damages to his/her vehicle and
(ii). pays for any Third Party Liability determined as per law against the owner
of the vehicle.
Third Party Insurance is a statutory requirement. The owner of the vehicle is legally
liable for any injury or damage to third party life or property caused by or arising
out of the use of the vehicle in a public place.
Driving a motor vehicle without insurance in a public place is a punishable offence
in terms of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
Motor Insurance covers:
The damages to the vehicle due to the following perils are usually covered under
OD section of the Motor Insurance policy:
1. Fire, Explosion, Self- Ignition, Lightning
2. Burglary/Housebreaking / Theft
3. Riot & Strike
5. Flood, Storm, Cyclone, Hurricane, tempest, inundation, hailstorm, frost
6. Accidental external means
7. Malicious Act
8. Terrorism acts
9. While in Transit by Rail/ Road, Inland waterways, Lift, Elevator or Air
10. Land slide / Rock slide
Want to know More?
Call +91 8447425559 or click here
to contact us